Woman Dies In Wii Giveaway

Author
Aron Schatz
Posted
January 15, 2007
Views
2208

Page All:

Page 1
A woman died of water poisoning today as she drank loads of water without going to the bathroom. Water can kill in large doses. There you go.

Quote

Jennifer Strange was found dead on Friday at her home after taking part in a contest named "Hold your wee for a Wii" at the studios of radio station KDND 107.9. The competition involved drinking large quantities of water, with the last person to go to the toilet winning a Wii console - currently out of stock in most of North America.

Title

Medium Image View Large