This report forecasts the Information Technology market in BRIC to grow at a CAGR of
14.1% over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth
is the increasing IT spending in BRIC. The IT market in BRIC market has also been
witnessing increasing IT spending by Banking sector. However increasing software piracy
could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Digital China Holdings Ltd., Hewlett
Packard Co., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., IBM Corp., and Lenovo Group Ltd.
Other vendors mentioned in the report: Digital China Holdings Ltd., Xerox Corp.,
Accenture Plc., Atos Origin, SAP AG, Oracle Corp., CPM Braxis Capgemini, National Computer
Corp., ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Acer Inc., Microsoft Corp., IBS Group, HCL Infosystems Ltd.,
Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Inc., Wipro Infotech Ltd., Tata Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd.,
Infosys Ltd., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp., Asiainfo-Linkage Inc., Neusoft Group
Ltd., China National Software and Service Co. Ltd.
This research forecasts the Cloud Computing market in India to grow at a CAGR of 54.5%
over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is
the growing need to reduce capital and operational expenditure. The Cloud Computing market
in India has also been witnessing growing adoption of handheld devices. However, lack of
data security and privacy could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Amazon.com Inc., Citrix Systems Inc.,
Google Inc., Hewlett-Packard Co., IBM Corp., Microsoft Corp., Salesforce.com Inc., and
VMware Inc. The other vendors included in the report are AT&T Inc., Dell Inc., Cisco
Systems Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Avaya Inc., EMC Corp., RedHat Inc., HCL
Infosystems Ltd., and Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
- Major trends in AR industry and implications
- AR applications and could based implementation
- Wearable devices, leading companies, and implications for AR
- Google's AR business model and strategy
- Implications for AR in the semiconductor industry
- Semiconductor providers
- AR application developers
- Government organizations
- Wireless device manufacturers
- Wireless/mobile network operators
- Presence, location, and GIS suppliers
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com) is an online market research
reports [http://www.reportsnreports.com ] library of 175,000+ in-depth studies of over
5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the
globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252